Authors are invited to submit their full papers by
August 15, 2023 September 30, 2023. Manuscripts submitted for the conference must be original, and not be previously published or simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
English is the official language of the conference, and all papers should be written and presented exclusively in English.
Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the conference paper template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Any papers not fulfilling the requirements based on the guideline to authors will not be processed.
Submission Type: Authors can choose between two submission types:
Paper Length: Each full paper should consist of 15-20 pages, inclusive of all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages are free of charge
- * Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
- * Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
To submit your paper, please follow these steps:
- 1- Download the Paper Template for proper formatting of your paper.
- 2- There are two ways to submit your paper:
- 3- After submitting your paper, the conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) will acknowledge receipt within three working days.
Peer Review Process (Key Steps)
1. The submitted paper is first checked by the program chairs in terms of whether it is within the broad scope of the conference and has sufficient merit. Program chairs also pay attention to the readability, grammar and usage before considering for formally initiating the review process. The author will be informed quickly if their paper is accepted or not at this stage.
2. After initial approval by the program chair, paper is sent out to two or three reviewers. Reviewers review the paper and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
3. After review, program chair releases reviews to authors. Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections. Paper is sent out for re-review.
4. Program chair may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
5. If accepted, author need to submit final version. Prior to publication, the final Camera-Ready version will be sent to authors to confirm. No edits may be made after it confirmed.